Important Hero Walk Information - - Please Read April 12, 2019
We are so happy to have you participate in our 2019 Hero Walk for Autism on Sunday, April 14th from 1-4pm. Here are a few tips to make the day more enjoyable:
- We have enclosed a map. Walkers may park in any of the parking lots at no charge. Parking lots #8, #9 and #10 are the closest off of Grant Ave and Mt Vernon Ave. All are ADA accessible.
- Check in begins at 12pm noon. The Opening Ceremony will begin at 1pm, and the Walk will begins as 1:30pm. This is a 1k walk which is 2 laps around the track. The Walk will end at 4pm.
- Don't miss our Autism Society Inland Empire raffle and Autism Awareness merchandise booth!
- There are over 60 resource booths and vendors including our Marketplace which features young people with autism selling their products and services.
- The Kid Zone will have free fun crafts including Home Depot projects. For a small fee of $5 per person per wristband good for unlimited rides on the inflatables. There will be 4 inflatables - an obstacle course, a slide, a and basketball hoops (good for all ages) and a play area for children under 6 years.
- You are welcome to bring chairs, ice chest, and food. There is space under the gym and against the wall facing the inflatables.
- We will have a special line for same registration.